The Utah Concealed Firearm Permit is one of the most coveted concealed permits in the nation. The permit has reciprocity and recognition in a large number of the states nationwide. This is a 4 hour course that does not require range live fire. We also perform your fingerprinting in house by an outside agency that charges $75.00 per person. Please bring cash for finger printing. Range Time also provides passport photos for $10.00. You will need to sent passport photos with your application.
Who is Eligible?
Minimum requirements for application for a concealed firearms permit in Utah are:
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age for the standard permit; at least 18 years of age for the provisional permit
- Proof of good character…whereas the applicant
- Has not been convicted of a felony
- Has not been convicted of any crime of violence
- Has not been convicted of any offense involving the use of alcohol
- Has not been convicted of any offenses involving the unlawful use of narcotics or other controlled substances
- Has not been convicted of any offenses involving moral turpitude
- Has not been convicted of any offense involving domestic violence
- Has not been adjudicated by a court of a state or of the United States as mentally incompetent, unless the adjudication has been withdrawn or reversed
- Is qualified to purchase and possess a firearm pursuant to Section 76-10-503 and federal law
Course cost is $80.00